Sunday, August 12, 2012

Haul: Benefit Hoola Bronzer & Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation





Picked up 2 things at the mall this weekend. I didn't like the Stila Foundation, so I decided to give the Urban Decay Foundation a try. This is a new product from Urban Decay and after one day of use, I am in love! The color I have is Shade 4.0 ($38). I have olive/yellow undertones and according to UD's website, colors ending in .0 have yellow undertones, while colors ending in .5 have pink undertones. So keep that in mind if you want to try this product! The formulation is watery and blends smoothly. I especially love that Shade 4.0 matches my skin perfectly. I am shade NC30 in MAC. It wears well, I had to touch up about twice. But overall, a very natural demi-matte finish. 

The other product I picked up was the Benefit Hoola Bronzer ($28). People have been raving about this bronzer for years and I decided to try this out because I been into contouring lately. I love that this is a matte bronzer so I can contour with it without looking too shimmery. It blends easily with a blush brush. So far so good! 

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation: http://www.sephora.com/naked-weightless-ultra-definition-liquid-makeup-P374830

Benefit Hoola Bronzer: http://www.sephora.com/hoola-P290636?skuId=513234

No comments:

Post a Comment