Friday, August 24, 2012

Lash on Lash on Lash!




Hey everyone! Happy Friday! I recently went to Sally's Beauty Supply for some false lashes and I picked up the Ardell Natural's in #131. They were a little pricey...approximately $6 a pair. These lashes are good quality, and made with synthetic hair. I actually like synthetic hairs because they don't get damaged as much in water or when my eyes tear up. 

They do look pretty natural and the length is good. Very comfortable to wear because the lash band (the part that holds the lashes together) is very soft. 

TIP: If you are new to eyelashes and you are looking for something comfortable, pick false lashes that have a thin band. The thinner the band, the more flexible the eyelashes are. The ability the band can bend easily, the less it will poke your eyelids. 

Hope you guys enjoyed my review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment