Saturday, August 11, 2012

Stila Foundation, Hourglass Primer, MAC Cremeblush Review


                               

Last week, I showed you guys my mini haul at the mall. Check blog post (http://weeklyweylie.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-went-to-mall-yesterday-to-return.html). I've been using these products for a week now and I actually returned the Stila Foundation. The first picture, I have on the Hourglass Primer and the Stila Foundation- ONLY on my skin. The second picture, I added concealer and my MAC CremeBlush in "Brit Wit." The blush is great. I love the color because of how natural it looks and how smooth it applies. It gave a really subtle and natural glow to my skin. Overall, I kept the primer and blush and do plan on using it more. 

I did not like the Stila Foundation because the coverage was too light for me. The formula was also a little dry for my skin. The color was also a little pale on me, but the shade that is one shade darker than this is TOO dark for me. I could not find the perfect match. I returned it and picked up something else instead and I am in love with it! Stay tuned for it in my next post ;) 

-Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer: http://www.sephora.com/veil-mineral-primer-spf-15-P210575
-MAC CremeBlush in "Brit Wit": http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/156/15668/Products/Face/Cheek/Cremeblend-Blush/index.tmpl

I took these pictures with my DSLR camera: Canon Rebel T3i 

2 comments:

  1. what brush do you use with the cream blush? or do you use your fingers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a synthetic brush. With cream blushes, or any cream products, it it best to use a synthetic brush because they won't absorb a lot of the product...plus less brush shedding! I'm currently using a synthetic blush brush by Sigma Brushes.

    ReplyDelete