Monday, August 27, 2012

Twitter Chat Today!

Hey everyone! I had a Twitter chat with my peers today, and it was great! We talked about so many things! If you want to see what we chatted about type in #studentbeautychat on Twitter!

One thing I learned from my peers is that a lot of us shop at the same places for our beauty products. Some popular responses we had were Sephora, Ulta and Drugstores. I personally shop at only Sephora and drugstores because I don't have an Ulta store nearby. One of my classmates actually shops at tradeshows because she has a discount for being a makeup artist. Lucky girl!

Where do you girls like to shop for your makeup? What do you usually buy when shopping for makeup? Leave a comment!

4 comments:

  1. I mainly shop at Sephora and drugstores too! Though Sephora has to be my favorite. I always tend to spend more of my money on face products since i think they're worth the higher price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Me too. Eyeliners, shadows, lipsticks..I can spend less on. But foundation...it's an investment! Afterall, it is on your face and paying a little more now, it will be worth it later on in the future!

      Delete
  2. Since I'm not from the US, or somewhere where you can find an Ulta or a Sephora, I mainly shop in a drugstore called "Rossmann", in Germany.
    I'm in high school - second year I believe, and I have no job, and my money is limited, so I only buy cheaper products, and they have a great variety in Rossmann, but also in a store called DM.
    Normally when I buy makeup, I buy mascaras or colored eyeliners, just because I love the colors of the eyeliners, and mascara because I enjoy getting to see what they do for my lashes. (-:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Rossmann"...never heard of it but I will look it up! I want to see what products you guys have in Germany.

      When I was in highschool, I was in the same situation as you are. It's okay to use cheaper products, just make sure you clean your skin well at the end of the day and use products that suit your skin type.

      I love mascaras too! I wear falsies, but they definitely play a role in helping my natural lashes blend in with the false ones :)

      Delete