Wednesday, August 22, 2012

MAC Mini Haul





Hey everyone! Earlier this week on Monday, my class had a field trip to the MAC Pro Store in Beverly Hills, CA. While we were there, we got to see a demo by a MAC Artist and also learned about the history of MAC Cosmetics and how it is involved with the community. After the presentation, we had the option to shop around! Here are two things I picked up.

I purchased the lip eraser because I heard that it takes away all color on your lips , and preps it for true-to-color lipstick application. I tried it on and I hated it. It was extremely drying and did not help my lipstick adhere better. The formula was very thin and I had to use about 3 coats of the lip eraser to take away my natural lip color. Overall, I could have used my powder foundation and put it over my lips with better results. Very disappointed! ($19.50)

The next item I purchased was the Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in the color 'On the Hunt.' Basically, a dark black with a shiny finish (no glitters). I love this product. It is long lasting and the sponge tip applicator makes winged eyeliner super easy. ($18.50)

The lip eraser is only available at MAC Pro Stores
MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner: http://bit.ly/NG3k0i

No comments:

Post a Comment